Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tammie Lee Lawson and Extraordinary Rendition

How does all of this connect to Tammie Lee Lawson?  From a series of strange conversations that I have been having with LEOs since April of 2010, I have gathered that Lawson was not born on U.S. soil, which means that she is a naturalized citizen, not a natural-born citizen.  I think that she may have been adopted as a child, possible from an orphanage in Russia.  While I have no direct confirmation of this, I think that it is likely that Lawson's citizenship has been revoked because she is a habitual criminal with a long list of felony convictions; she also appears to be a white supremacist, and she may be connected to a domestic terrorist group.

Based on the information that I have picked up, I think that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court may have given authorization, in secret, for Tammie Lee Lawson to be arrested and taken directly to the nearest airport to be deported via rendition.

Elizabeth Walter,
San Diego, California

Tags: "Tammie Lee Lawson", W890390589, "Drug Enforcement Administration", DEA, "Extraordinary Rendition", "Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act", FISA, "Patriot Act", Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, "Eastern District of Pennsylvania", "Tammie Lee Lawson", "Elizabeth Walter"

No comments:

Post a Comment